- Participants must be college students.
- Participants can form a team or they can participate as individual.
- The team cannot exceed more than four members.
- Participant need to register themselves on event website, and registration fee for individual is Rs.500 and for a team it’s Rs.1000.
- Participants must build their prototype fulfilling the key-points mentioned in each category.
- The company hosting the competition reserves the right to, at its sole discretion and without any liability, reject contributions that they believe reflects the ideas they already have in their innovation process.
- If any team not able to satisfy all the prerequisite of that particular category. The company hosting the event may decide, at their sole discretion, to not award a prize.
- The paid fees will not be refundable after paid, So everyone should be aware of T&C.
Rules for Receiving the prize:-
- When the winner is announced, the winner is awarded the right to send an invoice to Competition for the total amount of 1,00,000 (INR) SEK excl. VAT and all intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright and design right) to the winner’s contribution is transferred according to the above at the announcement of the winner (regardless of whether the invoice is sent or not).
- All participants must provide submissions that the participant has created him/herself and to which the user holds all intellectual property rights. The participant is responsible to indemnify both Event, and company hosting event, if the use of the participant’s contribution results in an infringement of any third party’s rights.
- The winner will be responsible for all taxes related to the invoicing and the reception of the prize money.
- Except the winners of each four categories, the runner ups can be decided by the quality of the prototype.